This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Need help making a custom report.

Feb 5, 2015 at 7:14 PM
I love the MSF for Agile Report, but I just want to change a few things. I tried taking a look at the source code, but I am too un-experienced to make the changes I need. The only changes I would like made to this report is removing the path at the bottom of the stories and tasks. And a way to show who these stories and tasks are assigned to. Currently it just says, "Assigned To:" with no name. And the last thing, is if there is a way to enable word wrap in the description of the Stories. Some of our acceptance criteria is getting cut off. Outside of that, this would be a perfect fit for our team.
Coordinator
Feb 12, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Hi ajmartinez85,

Regarding the 'assigned to' comment. This is per-design. The team using this is assigning tasks during the sprint. That's why. However I can create a custom report version of this report - and you can modify it yourself. Once you have what you want - I can put your report into an official build. However I'm quite busy right now - I haven't got time for this the coming weeks. But I will remember this. In the mean time you can try to modify the existing project - it's actually not that complex.

/mrtn