This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Only generic report?

May 15, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Hi!

I downloaded TaskCardCreator 7.6 and I can only get the Generic Report on the Report Template, no matter if I connect to TFS 2012 or 2013 server. Is there a way to add the rest of the templates? Any config options out there?

Thank you very much!
Coordinator
May 15, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Hi mcamara,

What is important is what TFS Process Template you are using - not what version of TFS. If you are using the Scrum process template from Microsoft or the MSF for Agile software development process template - you should see more report templates...

So what process template are you using?

/mrtn
May 16, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Hi!,

Is this something I can verify from my machine or do I have to ask to someone in my company IT department? The TFS is not a local installation I have setup here. Anyway, the workitems we work with have priority, sequence no, area, sprint... all of that fields, if it helps.

And as a suggestion for futures updates, maybe it would be really nice to be able to sort the cards by the sequence number of each task so it is easier to group them later.

Thanks!
May 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM
I think I found it, but it doesn't seems it's something I can change. In VS2012 -> Team menu -> Team Project Collection Settings -> Process Template Manager a popup is launched and I can see it's the "Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 2.2" which is selected by default, but all the buttons are disabled and I can't change to any other template...