This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Print layout problems

Nov 8, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Hi, a couple of questions:-

First, when we print the cards the "Assigned To" disappears off the right-hand edge. Is this a bug?

Second, the task estimates are coming out as strange values. E.g. a task with 4 hours against it is printing out with an estimate of 0.5. What's happening here?

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Edited Nov 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Regarding First)

Does it look like the screen-dumps here?

It is a design decision the name is not printed. rleikis has made it like this, because the name are written by hand when a task is moved to progress on the task board. Do you assign all task to specific people at sprint start?

//morten

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Regarding Second)

Strange... I need more information. What kind of work item are we talking about? User story? Task? I will look into this

//morten

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Certain tasks may be assigned to people at the start of the sprint but many are written on on the board, so the "assigned to" problem is not so much of an issue I guess.

Regarding the second problem, I'm guessing your app is assuming the estimates are in days? E.g. a task with an estimate of 4 hours is being printed by your app as "0.5". Similarly a task with an estimate of 7 hours is being printed as 0.875. Perhaps your app needs a parameter where you can specify what "units" the estimate is printed out with?

Thanks again

Andrew

Coordinator
Nov 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.