Small tool for printing task cards used for a Scrum board. Your Scrum board will be looking impressive. Supports Team Foundation Server 2010/2012/2013.
What's new in version 7.6:
- UX improvement: Add checkbox for task selection
- Fix for Issue #1608 Allow to select a subset of tasks to be printed
- Fix for Issue #1605 Please support Rich Text description fields
- Multiple optimizations
- Fix crash in Visual Studio installation detection
- Fix JIRA Jql bug
- "Version 7.X" refactoring job done: All access to providers (Team Foundation Servers, Atlassian JIRA, ...) are moved to MEF parts. Ready for new access provider extensions.
- Experimental support for Atlassian JIRA
- UI/UX simplified
- Fixed 7.0 report issues
- Fixed 7.0/7.1 issue regarding multiple reports
- Vote on this issue if you want support for Scrumwise
- Vote on this issue if you want support for JIRA
Replacement of Task Card Creator 2010 and Task Card Creator 2012:
Select Team Foundation Server 2010 to get the functionality of Task Card Creator 2010
Select Team Foundation Server 2012 to get the functionality of Task Card Creator 2012
If you find this tool useful please rate it. Thank you.
Supported Process Templates:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum
- MSF for Agile Software Development
- Any Team Foundation Server template
As a believer of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, individuals and interactions are over processes and tools. That's why this tools contains multiple versions of card reports for the same Team Foundation
Server process template. If you have, or would like, to have a report that fits to your team, please contribute to this project to get more reports included into the project.
Supported Report Templates:
.NET 4.5, WPF, MEF, WiX, Burn.
Got any improvement ideas?
Please add ideas to the
Tweets about Task Card Creator.
In case of a crash:
Follow the instructions:
Thank you Paul Stovell for letting me use the
XPS Report Generator
Thank you Shai Raiten for the article
Working With Queries
Classic WiX Burn Theme for the bootstrapper user interface
dpbevin for the
JIRA Rest Client for .NET