Small tool for printing task cards used for a Scrum board. Your Scrum board will be looking impressive. To be used with Team Foundation Server 2010. If you are using Team Foundation Server 2012 go to this
What's new in version 18.104.22.168:
- UX improved: Popup window content moved to main window
- UI made simpler
- Code cleanup
- Handle missing prerequisites nicely (22.214.171.124)
- Upgrade to WiX 3.7 (126.96.36.199)
- Fix WorkItemsQueriesControl keyboard issue (188.8.131.52)
If you find this tool useful please rate it. Thank you.
Supported Process Templates:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 1.0
- MSF for Agile Software Development v5.0
- Any Team Foundation Server template
- One of the following process templates from Microsoft:
- A color printer
As a believer of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, individuals and interactions are over processes and tools. That's why this tools contains multiple versions of card reports for the same Team Foundation
Server process template. If you have, or would like, to have a report that fits to your team, please contribute to this project to get more reports included into the project.
Supported Report Templates:
.NET 4.0, WPF, MEF, WiX.
Got any improvement ideas?
Please add ideas to the
Tweets about Task Card Creator 2010.
In case of a crash:
Follow the instructions:
Thank you Paul Stovell for letting me use the
XPS Report Generator
Thank you Shai Raiten for the article
Working With Queries